If you don’t have a website yet, the chances are your competitors are taking new business away from you. More and more consumers and other businesses surf the internet first when searching for a new product or service. Don’t be left behind! Thanks to CMS (content Management Software) solutions and the internet, small and medium sized businesses can level the playing field with Top Fortune 500 companies. The internet offers a low-cost marketing channel, with worldwide reach. We can quickly create and customize your website using WordPress or GetSimple CMS, our favorite free and open source Content Management Systems (CMS). Our website was built using GetSimple CMS. If you like it, contact us and we will be happy to help you.If you’re a business owner, the power of the internet can no longer be ignored. If you already have a website, but haven’t updated it, or don’t have an in-house web designer, we can improve and enhance your site for you. Let us show you how a professionally designed website can rev up your business growth.
The website that we will build for you will:
- Look good.
- Load fast. Your visitors won’t have to wait for a web page to load.
- Be mobile friendly. It will look great on any platform, desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Won’t break your bank. With prices as low as $995 you can afford to have a great website.
A few reasons to have a website:
- Low-Cost Marketing to a Worldwide (or Local) Audience. Reach new customers inside and outside your local area. Advertise your products or services online for a fraction of the cost of the conservative ways of advertising. It’s much cheaper and in many cases more effective.
- Enhance Customer Service. List your products and services, provide online pricing, troubleshooting tips, etc. You have manuals for your products? You receive a lot of calls from your customers asking for an extra manual because they cannot find the original one? It’s easy with a website. Just convert your manuals in a digital format, PDF for example, and post them on your site.
- Easy to keep up to date with your latest products, services or price changes. You don’t have to wait a few months until the new budget for advertisement is available to make the needed changes how is the case with the printed materials.
- Easy to share. Just send to your potential clients the link to your website and they have all the information that they need in seconds not days.
- Answer FAQ’s Without Tying up Your Staff. Your FAQ’s can be posted on your website. So you can focus on the important problems that you have not on answering the same boring questions over and over again.
- Available 24/7. Provide product & pricing information, even at 2:00 AM